First-year Family Training Overview
During the first year of ATI—ATI Preliminary—families will receive access to life-changing seminars and training sessions to provide an understanding of ATI’s goals to train up a family on Biblical principles
What parents learn in these seminars about resolving conflicts, training their children, and nurturing their home is foundational for participation in the ATI program. The program began because seminar alumni wanted a tool for training their children in Biblical principles.
Newly enrolled families receive valuable training through Embassy Media, an online training resource with sessions that husbands and wives can view together at home. The sessions provide an understanding of ATI’s goals and foundation and give examples of how to use the Wisdom Booklet curriculum with your family.
- How to Apply ATI — Steve Dulin
- The Vision — Gary Fraley
- The Bascis of How to Use the Wisdom Booklets — Debbie Query
- Renewing the Vision for Home Education — Bob Newhouse
- High Places of Education — Inge Canon
- What Makes ATI Advanced? — Bob Newhouse
- Making Wisdom Booklets Dynamic — Kimberly Leith
- Developing the Systems of Your Home — Chris & Anne Hogan
- Introducing the Wisdom Booklets — Hogan Family
You will also have the opportunity to attend powerful Family Conferences that provide challenging sessions for parents, practical training for older students, and special programs for children. Many families attend each year to receive encouragement and learn what is new within the ATI program and IBLP ministry.
Action-packed activities that young people and children will remember.
Encouragement for fathers to be spiritual leaders in their homes.
Support for mothers seeking to fulfill their callings.